Videos of performances from over the years (selected). these are not my compositions, mine are found on the downloads page.
- Coming Together (1972) – Frederic Rzewski – Connecticut College New Music Ensemble, Peter Jarvis – conductor – Connecticut College, December 10, 2013
- Akpe II (2012) by Milica Paranosic, World Premiere, December 7, 2012 performed by the Composers Concordance Chamber Orchestra conducted by Thomas Carlo Bo, on their inaugural concert at the DiMenna Center, New York City.
- Composed Improvisation for Snare Drum Alone (1987) together with Composed Improvisation for Steinberger Bass Guitar (1989) by John Cage. Performed simultaneously by Peter Jarvis – Snare Drum and Max Stehr – Electric Bass with dance by Megan Sipe. Performed on March 5, 2012 at William Paterson University on “CageFest” a Centennial Celebration for John Cage on the New Music Series directed by Peter Jarvis.
- Of Dust and Sand (2010) by Per Bloland as performed by Taka Kigawa, prepared piano, Joshua Thomas, alto saxophone and Peter Jarvis, conductor. Performed on March 3, 2012 at Connecticut College on their 13th Biennial Symposium on Arts and Technology.
- Sonorific Duo by Patrick Hardish – Performed by Robert Dick and Peter Jarvis at William Paterson University, February 6, 2012.
- Stèle – Gérard Grisey – Peter Jarvis and Payton MacDonald at William Paterson University November 7, 2011 on the New Music Series directed by Peter Jarvis.
- Rockaby (2003) for voice and piano by Ron Mazurek, transcribed (2011) for voice and vibraphone by Peter Jarvis. World premiere March 28, 2011, on the William Paterson University New Music Series, directed by Peter Jarvis. Erica Tanner – soprano, Nicolas Doktor – vibraphone, video by Colin Rieser.
- Running Scared by Kevin James, performed at DROM, in New York on the 2nd Annual Composers Play Composers concert of Composers Concordance, February, 2011. Robert Dick – flute, Kevin James – trombone, Arthur Kampela – guitar and Peter Jarvis – drum set.
- Strike Zone – Arthur V. Kreiger for drum set & electronic sounds – Peter Jarvis – drum set – world premiere at SEAMUS National Conference January 11, 2011, Miami, Florida.
- Workers Union – Louis Andriessen (1975) – New Music Ensemble, Peter Jarvis – conductor – William Paterson University, April 19, 2010
- Music for Mallet Instruments, Voices and Organ (1973) Steve Reich
William Paterson University New Music Ensemble – Director, Peter Jarvis
Performed on the WPU New Music Series, coached by Peter Jarvis, March 29, 2010
- Cancer Ward by Gene Pritsker, performed by the New Jersey Percussion Ensemble: Peter Jarvis – Conductor. (left to right) Jeff Rubin, Anthony O’Connor, Al Buxbaum, Ned Stroh, March, 11, 2010, William Paterson University – Composer in Residence Day.
- Masked Dances – Ron Mazurek – International Composers and Interactive Artists (ICIA) – Memorial Concert for Ron Mazurek, New York University.
- In C (1964) – (Part 1 of 4) Terry Riley, performed 11/30/09 by the William Paterson University New Music Ensemble and Friends, Peter Jarvis – Director.
- Tintinabulation – Elliott Carter (2009) – New Jersey Percussion Ensemble – Peter Jarvis, Conductor, William Paterson University – April 13, 2009
- Janaka Blast – Anthony Cornicello for drum set with Max/MSP – Peter Jarvis. William Paterson University – March 3, 2009.
- 220.127.116.11.0 by Carlos Delgado – for Timpani and Lev. Peter Jarvis – Timpani, Connecticut College, March 1, 2008, Arts and Technology Symposium.
- In Search Of . . . (1988) by Ron Mazurek. A Multimedia Collaboration (2005) with: Ron Mazurek – Composition and Electronic Sounds, Peter Jarvis – Percussion, Lisa Naugel – Choreographer and Dance, John Crawford – Video production and David Kerzner – Audio Engineer. Recorded at William Paterson university, video production at the University of California – Irvine.
- Ionisation by Edgard Varese performed by the New Jersey Percussion Ensemble – Peter Jarvis, director, conductor. March 24, 2003 at William Paterson University – a retirement concert for Ray DesRoches. NJPE: Vincent Inciong, Elena Bocchino, Tom Kolor, John Tighe, Justin Wolf, April McCloskey, Alex Bocchino, Ken Piascik, Mike Aberback, Al Cerulo, John Ferrari, Gary Van Dyke, Barbara Leutz
- Percussion Symphony, Movement I (1976) by Charles Wuorinen. Peter Jarvis Conducting the New Jersey Percussion Ensemble at William Paterson University, April 17, 2001.
- Percussion Symphony, Entr’acte I of Guilliermus Dufay
- Percussion Symphony, Movement II
- Percussion Symphony, Entr’acte II of Guilliermus Dufay
- Percussion Symphony, Movement III
- Lyric for Strings – George Walker – Peter Jarvis, conductor 11/15/95. Cygnus Festival Orchestra – Peter Jarvis, co-founder, music director and conductor.
- Third Construction (1944) by John Cage – New Jersey Percussion Ensemble, Directors Ray DesRoches and Peter Jarvis, January 20, 1986 William Paterson College. NJPE: Andrew DeLucca, Peter Jarvis, Robert Cozzo and James DePalma.